Pictures of Trees
Botanical Name: Fraxinus Oxycarpa.
Common Name: Raywood Ash.
Description of the Fraxinus Oxycarpa tree picture: The photograph shows a Raywood ash in full summer leaf, this tree is growing in a botanical garden in England.
Information about the Fraxinus Oxycarpa tree: The Raywood ash is a fast growing tree, during the summer the leaves are dark green. When the autumn arrives the leaves then turn a plum-purple colour.
A colourful photograph of a Fraxinus Oxycarpa tree. This Fraxinus Oxycarpa picture is one of many tree
images. The tree picture gallery has Palm, Oak, Fruit, Maple, Evergreen,
Flowering trees to name but a few. Browse the pictures of trees gallery and enjoy the tree pictures!
Trees, so many trees in the world. A Palm tree picture reminds you of a
warm sunny place. The oak that was used to build many sailing ships in
pastimes. A flowering tree provides a wonderful sight of color, along
with the evergreen in the winter.
The fruit tree, such as a lemon tree,
apple tree, orange tree or a cherry tree provide wonderful fruit for all
to enjoy. The little bonsai that looks so good in its miniature size.
The colourful Japanese Maple of which there are many. Trees for all to
A colourful photograph of a Fraxinus Oxycarpa - The common name for this tree is Raywood Ash
- A tree, such as a Fraxinus Oxycarpa, is defined as any perennial woody plant of considerable size, (usually over twenty feet high) and growing with a single trunk.
- The parts of a tree are the roots, the trunk, the branch, the twig and the leaf.
- Different types of trees display various growth forms, leaf type and shape, bark characteristics.
- It is estimated that there are over of 100,000 tree species.
- A genus is a group of closely related species.