Pictures of Trees
Botanical Name: Magnolia Campbellii.
Common Name: Pink Tulip Tree.
Description of the Magnolia Campbellii tree picture:
Information about the Magnolia Campbellii tree: This pink
tulip tree reaches its full potential in warmer climates. In February very
large flowers appear, the flowers spread wide similar to a water Lillie. The
pink tulip tree only flowers when it has reached an age of between 20-30
years and what a knockout sight the tulip tree produces when hundreds of
blooms appear. Native to east Nepal, Bhutan and south west China.
A colourful photograph of a Magnolia Campbellii tree. This Magnolia Campbellii picture is one of many tree
images. The tree picture gallery has Palm, Oak, Fruit, Maple, Evergreen,
Flowering trees to name but a few. Browse the pictures of trees gallery and enjoy the tree pictures!
Trees, so many trees in the world. A Palm tree picture reminds you of a
warm sunny place. The oak that was used to build many sailing ships in
pastimes. A flowering tree provides a wonderful sight of color, along
with the evergreen in the winter.
The fruit tree, such as a lemon tree,
apple tree, orange tree or a cherry tree provide wonderful fruit for all
to enjoy. The little bonsai that looks so good in its miniature size.
The colourful Japanese Maple of which there are many. Trees for all to
A colourful photograph of a Magnolia Campbellii - The common name for this tree is Pink Tulip Tree
- A tree, such as a Magnolia Campbellii, is defined as any perennial woody plant of considerable size, (usually over twenty feet high) and growing with a single trunk.
- The parts of a tree are the roots, the trunk, the branch, the twig and the leaf.
- Different types of trees display various growth forms, leaf type and shape, bark characteristics.
- It is estimated that there are over of 100,000 tree species.
- A genus is a group of closely related species.
- The Latin name for this tree is Magnolia Campbellii.