Deutzia Scabra Shrub Picture
Botanical Name: Deutzia Scabra.
Common Name: -
Description of the Deutzia Scabra shrub picture: The photograph shows a close-up of the white flowers and a picture of the shrub.
Information about the Deutzia Scabra shrub: This shrub is native to the Himalayas, east and southeast Asia. The shrub grows to about 3.5 metres and in June and July clusters of white flowers appear.
A colourful image of a Deutzia Scabra shrub. This Deutzia Scabra picture
is one of many shrub images. The shrub picture gallery has holly,
rhododendron, and many more flowering shrubs. Browse the picture gallery
and enjoy the digital images of great shrubs.
Shrubs, so many shrubs in the world. A Rhododendron shrub in early
summer provides masses of flowers in so many colours. Shrub Roses with
their fragrant smell and repeat flowering keep the colour in the garden
throughout the summer months.
Alexander, Boule de Neige, Chinatown,
Cornelia and Moonlight are all repeat flowering shrub roses. A flowering
shrub provides a wonderful sight of color, along with the evergreen and
boxwood. Shrubs for all to enjoy.
A colourful shrub picture of the Deutzia Scabra - The common name for this shrub is
- A shrub, such as a Deutzia Scabra, is defined as a woody plant less than 5 meters (approx. 15 feet) high, either without a distinct main stem, or with branches persisting on the main stem almost to its base.
- Shrubs can be either deciduous or evergreen.
- A shrubbery is an area of cultivated shrubs.
- An evergreen plant is one that has leaves all year.
- A genus is a group of closely related species.